Zinkies are Hiding Everywhere and it’s Your Job to Find Them!

by Squinkies on February 3, 2012

Squinkies Zinkies are finally on the loose!!

For the first time ever, we have released a new line of Squinkies that is not their signature size. Squinkies Zinkies are the super new, teeny tiny, squishy squashy addition to the line of mini collectibles.

At about half the size of Squinkies, Squinkies Zinkies have launched with six unique sets.  Like Squinkies, Zinkies come in their own plastic toy bubble that pops open to reveal a “surprize inside.”  Super cute Display & Play toys give your Zinkies lots to do, with sets like “Snug as a Bug Sunflower” and “Tiny Tea Party Teacups”.  Each of these sets also includes a squeezer and a magnifying glass so you can handle your Zinkies with love and care.  Every pack comes with twelve exclusive Zinkies, four of which are hidden in colored bubbles to make collecting even more fun!

Squinkies Zinkies have all the detail of full sized Squinkies, even though they are smaller than the tip of your pinkie!  The new sets include monkeys, kitties, horses and lots of other cute characters to add to your collection.

To celebrate their release Squinkies Zinkies are running all over our website and hiding everywhere they can!  Visit the bubble bank at www.Squinkies.com/girls and see how many you can find!  They are hidden all over the girls website so make sure to dig through all of the pages and check out some of the fun stuff we have going on while you’re there!  Make sure the ones you count are Zinkies though, they will have a yellow “Z” over there head, just like this:

You’ll have to look really hard to find them all, Squinkies Zinkies are so tiny they can hide almost anywhere.  Do your best and then leave us a comment to let us know how many you found!  We’ll keep all of your responses secret until February 10th, and then we’ll reveal how many Zinkies have been hiding.  Good luck!

UPDATE!!!!  There were a total of 19 Squinkies Zinkies hidden on www.Squinkies.com.  Congratuations to Wendy and her daughter, you two found all of the Squinkies Zinkies!

Now that we are done searching for Squinkies Zinkies, what kinds of activities do you like to do online?  We want to make our website fun for YOU, so just let us know what you want and we’ll do our best to get it up!

{ 27 comments… read them below or add one }

NHG December 21, 2012 at 5:51 pm

I LOVE ZINKIES SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elianna November 6, 2012 at 10:18 pm

they are small but there a choeking hazard

KAT trully October 1, 2012 at 6:03 pm

Squinkies and zinkies rock they r fun to play with and throw at people u dont like
Buy squinkies at walmart target or walgreens they have a lot of squinkies for cheap remember me put squinkies on ebay i will buy them my name is KAT so just try to find me on ebay bye peace out

arielle rafg December 9, 2012 at 6:23 pm

I have 36 of them

arielle rafg December 9, 2012 at 6:36 pm

I have 36 zinkies but I’m going to have 36 more its going to be so exiting but squinkies are not that cute as zinkies squinkies are so boring…(arielle rafg leaving).

arielle rafg December 27, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Now I have 67 zinkies squinkies I have the ferris wheel. The teacup sea coral dollhouse birdhouse blocks cake. Ummmmm….oh yeah sunflower. And hmmmmm :-\ I think that’s all.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

elianna September 28, 2012 at 3:46 pm

i fonud none becase they r to small

hannah July 22, 2012 at 9:50 am

I found 18

Emma July 22, 2012 at 9:20 am

i found 8

kenric June 11, 2012 at 8:20 pm

where can i buy squinkies?!?!?!? i want one too!

jocelyn May 20, 2012 at 1:04 pm

i love squinkie and squinkie zinkies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squinkie lover April 1, 2012 at 10:00 am

i foun 14 sqnkie
i love love love squinkies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn March 30, 2012 at 4:30 pm

I just wash my 157 squinkies they smell like flower and im geting all the zinkies that out for my birthday ahhhhhhh :)

Alexa Williams February 18, 2012 at 11:03 am

I have lots of ideas for squinkies. I thought of the lion king, lady and the tramp, and shows on disney channel like Phinyas and Ferb, and fish hooks, and what about Wizards of wavily place or Jessie or even Hannah Montana and also Lilo and Stitch. I would love to have Phinyas and Ferb squinkies. I also thought of a playset, it’s a globe that comes with squinkies all over the world like china squinkies, iresh squinkies, and even squinkies from england, that would be cool. I hope you like my ideas. Please email back. See Ya!!

Alexa Williams February 18, 2012 at 10:51 am

Sorry, I actully found 18 squinkie zinkies.

Nova February 17, 2012 at 10:48 pm

I found 12 squinkies!!!

stephanie February 17, 2012 at 10:28 pm

hi i have fond some squinkies zinkeys
1.there is one on the fearice well
2. one one the billding on the left hand side
3. 5 sitting on the fearice well seats
4.2 on the slid thingy
5. i fond 1 at the bubble bank page on the side and one on the top
6. i fond 1 squinkies on the left hand side and one on thr right thand side and the vidio page
7. i fond 3 at the activety page one on the side and 2 down the bottom
8. fond on on the puzzle page under the word puzzle

umm thats all i can find buy

Alexa Williams February 11, 2012 at 11:18 am

I was wrong again. Sorry. I actully found 17 squinkie zinkies.

Alexa Williams February 6, 2012 at 8:14 pm

I was wrong I acully found 16 zinkies.

Alexa Williams February 5, 2012 at 8:14 pm

I found 17 zinkies on the website.

Emma February 5, 2012 at 7:03 pm

I found 3

*I LOVE SQUINKIES*

Emma J. Hallam February 5, 2012 at 4:19 pm

I found the following zinkies in the following places:

1. I found one on the top of the tea cup on the homepage.
2. I found a pony on the side of the video page.
3. I found a dragon on the side of the videos page.
4. I found a dolphin on the side of the activities page.
5. I found a raccoon on a bubble on the homepage.
6. I found a butterfly on top of the bubble bank collections page.
7. I found a Pegasus on the side of the bubble bank collection page.
8. I found a walrus behind the dog with a bow on the puzzle page.
9. I found a pig behind the word “puzzle” on the puzzle page.
10. I found one behind the ticket both near the Ferris Wheel on the homepage.
11. I found a Pegasus behind the table in the tea cup on the homepage.
12. I found one in the seat of the Ferris Wheel.
12. I found a penguin in a seat of the Ferris Wheel.
13. I found another one in a seat of the Ferris Wheel.
14. I found a lion in a seat of the Ferris Wheel.
15. I found one behind the counter in the lowest shop of the Mall Surprise Playset on the homepage.
16. I found a whale behind a purple bubble on the activities page.
17. I found a fish behind a red bubble on the activities page.
18. I found a Pegasus under the word “activities” on the activity page.

I found a total of 18 zinkies.

#1 Squinkies ( and Zinkies) fan
Emma J. Hallam

karissa February 4, 2012 at 6:26 am

there is 22 but if you count the yellow bee 23

i love squinkies

Wendy February 3, 2012 at 9:21 pm

Hi! My Daughter & I have found 19 Zinkies in 5 pages/links so far! :)

Squinkies February 13, 2012 at 9:26 am

Congratulations Wendy!! You are your daughter were right on the dot! There were a total of 19 Squinkies Zinkies hidden all over http://www.squinkies.com. Great job hunting, some of those were pretty tricky to find!

Sky February 3, 2012 at 9:06 pm

I found 17 Zinkies so far @ Home, Activities, Puzzles, & Video pages!

Cindy Hyden February 3, 2012 at 4:50 pm

I found 14 Squinkie Zinkies. I may be old but I LOVE these.