New Squinkies Playsets Are On Their Way

by Squinkies on May 16, 2012

Whether you are looking for a new way to bring your Squinkies along on adventures or an awesome new toy to keep in your room, the new playsets will not disappoint!  Beginning late this summer Squinkies will be releasing a whole bunch of brand new, exciting, and of course SURPRIZING playsets.

We’ll start by talking about our most teeny tiny playset yet, Squinkies Zinkines Magic Secrets Flower Pot!  Hide Squinkies Zinkies inside of the flower pot, pop it open to play, and use your ladybug key to find all sorts of tiny surprizes!  There are a whole lot of other fun features, but we will let you find all of the super secrets for yourself!

Squinkies will also be putting out two brand new Fold N’ Go playsets that can bring the fun anywhere you go!  The Squinkies Story Time Sand Castle Fold N’ Go set is the perfect beachy world for your Squinkies on the go.  The Squinkies Story Time Cupcake Fold N’ Go is the sweetest destination for Squinkies to visit!  Both have three exclusive Squinkies and loads of tiny surprize features for even more on the go fun!

Add to your collection of Squinkies vehicles with the Squinkies Ice Cream Truck Playset.  The door opens and the roof pops up for all kinds of ice cream fun!  The playset includes three exclusive Squinkies.

The Squinkies Swan Garden Playset is the perfect place to spend a relaxing afternoon!  It includes three exclusive Squinkies that can swing under the shady rose trellis or ride around in boats and the fountain moves up and down.

Not all of the playsets are smalll, the Squinkies Deluxe Castle Surprize Playset and the Squinkies Mansion Surprize Playset both bring BIG fun to the world of tiny Squinkies.  The Squinkies Deluze Castle Surprize Playset lets your Squinkies rule the land with a royal throne room, kitchen, gym, bathrooms and sleeping suites.  Dispense bubbles and twirl the throne.  The playset comes with six exclusive and royal Squinkies.  The Squinkies Mansion Surprize Playset is the house every Squinkie has always dreamed of.  The wacky mansion is complete with a working merry go round, rooftop mini golf, waterslide pool and more!  There are over 14 rooms in total all filled with surprizes!!  To find out more details (and secrets) and both of these playsets visit www.squinkies.com/girlscomingsoon.html.

Keep your eyes peeled this summer, Squinkies Playsets will be available nationwide at major retailors like Target, Wal Mart, Toys R Us, and Amazon.

We just cannot wait to hear what you think of all of the NEW playsets!!  Which ones are you the most excited for?!

{ 42 comments… read them below or add one }

Isobel mclaren browni November 9, 2012 at 10:32 am

i luuuuuurve your squinkies

laura November 7, 2012 at 10:37 pm

I am so excited to get the new mansion and fold and go sets for my daughter.I loved the Polly pocket when I was little and never got the Manson.so its the best off both worlds for me. My daughter loves squinkies! So these new items couldn’t be more perfect!! What great ideas!!!

Alyssa October 31, 2012 at 12:18 pm

omg i cant wait for these to come out!!! I will buy every single one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john October 22, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Does anybody know were to get the ladybug that picks up squinkies my granddaughter is asking it for christmas and cant find it anywhere?

Maribeth September 28, 2012 at 12:03 pm

My son would love to see MARIO BROS squinkies!!!!!!

Valerie August 29, 2012 at 2:08 am

Bought the Zinkies Magic Secrets Flower Pot for my daughter and after less than 1 hour of play, it no longer opens with the ladybug key. Super disappointing!

Squinkies August 30, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Hi Valerie,
We are so sorry to hear that your Magic Secrets Flower Pot isn’t working properly. Please contact our customer service team at info@squinkies.com. They should be able to help you solve any problem you are having.

Antonio Restivo October 20, 2012 at 12:17 pm

Hey Squnkies,Skylanders Giants Comes out On October 21(AKA tomorrow because today is October 20 but it cae out in the UK yesterday) and I love Skylanders

Antonio Restivo November 2, 2012 at 4:02 pm

well on October 21 Skylanders:Giants came out and I got Skylanders Giants and i think of adding Wreck-it Ralph to the intire Squkies Boys series and P.S It came out in Teathers and For the Squnkies Girls series… My Little Pony:Frendship is Magic because my Cosin Gina Loves My Little Pony

katie August 15, 2012 at 12:27 pm

The squinkies of the Squinkies Ice Cream Truck Playset it’s very very cute,it’s an exclusive Squinkies ,a panda,a monky and a dog.It’s very cute and preety.I thing they better than the normally squinkie in the bubble packs.I WANT THIS SQUINKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But al the squinkies it’s good .I see the squinkies fuzzy and i love them a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!

squinkiesize August 14, 2012 at 5:21 pm

i love squinkies

kayleigh July 30, 2012 at 10:50 am

squinkies are awesome!!! i cant wait for the new play sets to be in stores, especialy the mansion :)

alivia dove July 29, 2012 at 1:45 pm

i have ideas like a tree house ,light up squinkies, school bus, motorcycle, camping set with tent, aquarium, bunkbed,krusty krab,and replicas of yourself

kayleigh July 28, 2012 at 12:42 pm

oh and lauren i agree with u, ur ideas are really creative and i would love to see some of ur ideas in stores :)

kayleigh July 28, 2012 at 12:39 pm

omg i love the squinkies mansion!!!! and the new fold in go playsets!!! squinkies, can u plz tell us when that stuff comes out?? i want them for my birthday or just saving up for them and buying them, and everyday i look up websites and look if they are there yet. i love squinkies

Lauren July 24, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Hey Squinkodoos
Squiks
Squinkidoodles
So my other ideas were a squinkie tattoo machine. Wait did you check my first message? Will this make any sense without the first? That’s okay,[Who Cares].
You could also make squinkies that are clear with glow in the dark sparkles,[So in the dark you just see the sparkles]. You can make carnivorous plant squinkies. Or a Venus Flytrap Dispenser You put the squinkies in the claw of the trap. I donot know the specifac name the the claw. When are you doing another contest? If you are what is the subject? What is the prize. I loved your adventure mall suprise. I remember getting it for the first time. Is this letter to long Because if it is I can make like 2,00 coments with ideas and questions. Or if that is to long I can do one word or letter at a time. Let us get back to the squink subject. What is your favorite serie of squinkies? Or which was the most fun to come up with? I think it is fun to think of ideas.

Squinkies July 25, 2012 at 9:30 am

Hi Lauren,
Those are a lot of GREAT ideas. We hope you like some of our new ideas when they come out this fall. We have lots of favorite packs of Squinkies here, but the very first bubble pack will always hold a special place in our hearts.

We don’t have our next contest planned right now, but there will be one coming up soon, so make sure to keep checking back!

kayleigh July 28, 2012 at 12:47 pm

dear squinkies,
i think the mansion and fold in go play sets are really cool but they aren’t on COMING SOON , they are in PRODUCTS, which means they are now in stores, right??? i love squinkies,
kayleigh

Squinkies July 31, 2012 at 8:08 am

Thanks Kayleigh! They should be coming into stores right now. You can ask your local Target, Walmart, or Toys R Us when they will have them on shelves. You can also check to see if they are on Amazon.com.

Antonio Restivo November 18, 2012 at 7:02 am

how about Skylanders:Giants Squinkies

Lauren July 24, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Squinkies,
I was wondering if you could consider making some more squinkies as in ideas? You know what would really Shoot of like a rocket? Monster high squinkies. They will sell out monster high is so popular. Muppets, could you consider muppets. Or maybe Angry Birds in the series- Space pack, seasons pack, original pack. You could also do like squish landers glow in the dark
. You know what would really go though? Super Mario Bros, if you do make them please make a Toady and Yoshi they are my faves, I have so many ideas. Or Harry Potter. One of my old favorites is Scooby Doo, everyone loves scooby. Maybe you could make giant squinkies. Or make squinkies from TV shows like- Good Luck Charlie, Shake It Up, Yknow. Or start of with a rock and mineral suprise. Please consider most of these ideas. Plus what was awesome that you do was made squinkies of the new Spiderman Movie. Please consider Ice Age. Or do a Circus Pack. You might already had these in mind or had them in your coming soon blog. Please consider the Super Mario Bro thing. Have you ever played it? If you have you will definetly know what I am Talking about. I have alot of ideas.
If you need more ideas write me back. Fiddle Squinks! I have so many ideas. that I might have to write 2 seperate messages. Doing That now check it out
Farewell,
Lauren
PS[Check out my other note]
PS2[Check out my other note]
PS3[Check out my other note]
PS4[I think you get the message]
PS5[Check out my other note]
PS6[ If this is to confusing I can write my my message PS1-6 10 more times]

Gladyis July 12, 2012 at 10:13 am

Im excited about each and everyone of them! I think I have every squinkie and every playset including the store displays! I have one room in my home just for the girl squinkies. The boy squinkies are all together in a playroom. I just love squinkies!

miguel July 9, 2012 at 2:00 pm
miguel July 9, 2012 at 2:00 pm

mermaids :)

jaiden July 8, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I love squinkies i cant wait till all of the new sets come out could you have like more disney channel kinds

miguel July 3, 2012 at 9:04 am

mermaids mermaids
\

miguel July 3, 2012 at 9:02 am

mermaids mermaids meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssssssssss

Meow Meow June 21, 2012 at 9:27 am

Squinkies,
As I have already sent a previous email on the fact that you did not have new Aurora squinkies, I am glad to see you have took my comment into consideration. However, the sleeping beauty squinkies that I am refferring to have been on the girls products coming soon page since May 3rd, 2012. It has currently been up there for over a month. I have checked both amazon.com, ebay.com, toys r us, and target and there are no traces of Aurora squinkies. With any other squinkies product I have purchased, I have been able to find the product in stores on and off line while it was still on the coming soon pages. Alas, this item is no where to be found. I would like to know the release date on these items immediatly.
Sincerly,
Meow Meow

Hannah June 3, 2012 at 10:38 am

ONE DIRECTION squinkies anyone???????????? :D

britney June 3, 2012 at 7:22 am

me too!!! i want the….squinkies mansiln,garden play set,ice cream truck,cupcake fold and go,beach fold and go,and…. most of all…THE ZINKIES FLOWER POT!!!THERE TOO CUTE TO CHOOSE FROM!;)

miguel June 2, 2012 at 4:31 pm

CAN YOU MAKE MERMAIDS

miguel June 2, 2012 at 4:31 pm

CAN YOU MAKE MORE MERMAIDS

Nicole May 30, 2012 at 9:33 pm

you should make winnie the pooh squinkies,dc comic squinkies, star wars squinkies, monsters inc, transformers, yo gabba gabba, and fairly odd parents and adventure time ( from cartoon network) please at least consider these thank you very much

jaiden July 8, 2012 at 12:35 pm

ME TOOO I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!!!!!

Anna May 29, 2012 at 5:45 pm

I’m most excited for the Disney princesses ones :) As is my sister. We went on a hunt for them at three different Targets this past weekend! Thank you so much for making them. Our next step is to collect more and to purchase a display case to place them in.

Hannah May 27, 2012 at 1:58 pm

How about…ONE DIRECTION squinkies!?!?!? :D

Natalia May 26, 2012 at 6:19 pm

OMG! I love the Squinkie mansion! When does it come out?plz reply :D
I Also LoOOoOve all the fold n go! iiiiii can’t wait to buy this! LoL I literally screamed once I found out these play sets are coming soon! :D

Emma May 22, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Can’t wait! I’m gonna ask for the mansion surprise for my birthday in late July!!!!! Will it be out by then???

squink May 18, 2012 at 4:59 pm

i think your website would be better if u made multiple pages for the squinkies availabe products bcuz soon u wont be able to add more pics &/or descriptions.

squink May 18, 2012 at 4:40 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I <3 SQUINKIES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! XD

britney June 3, 2012 at 7:14 am

i soooooooooooo agree! did u hear that they came out with FUZZY SQUINKIES
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) OMG I CANT WAIT!

lily May 16, 2012 at 6:35 pm